- Medical Strategy GmbH founded by Dr. Michael Fischer
- Authorization to manage financial portfolios granted by the German Federal Banking Supervisory Authority (Bundesaufsichtsamt für Kreditwesen/BAKred, now BaFin)
- Acceptance of first fund mandate
- Initiation and launch of MEDICAL BioHealth, start of partnership with Oppenheim Asset Management in Luxembourg
- Medical Strategy strengthened by the appointment of Harald Schwarz and Jürgen Harter
- Named “Fund of the Year” for the first time by FINANZEN magazine
- Standard & Poor’s give MEDICAL BioHealth its first AA rating
- Dr. Michael Fischer awarded three gold medals by Sauren Fonds Research for the first time
- Initiation and launch apo Medical Opportunities, fund management for approx. 50% of the fund volume. Start of partnership with apo asset, a subsidiary of the Deutsche Apotheker- und Ärztebank.
- Lipper Fund Award received for MEDICAL BioHealth
- Dr. Michael Fischer receives Sauren Gold Award
- Standard & Poor’s awards the MEDICAL BioHealth its long-term quality seal, the ‘5-year long-term grading’, for the first time
- 10th anniversary of MEDICAL BioHealth
- MEDICAL BioHealth awarded its first Gold Fund Grading and “5 year long-term grading” by S&P Capital IQ
- Launch of apo Medical Opportunities Institutionell, fund management for approx. 50% of the fund volume
- Investment advice (form 01/09/17 Fundmanagment) of RIM GLOBAL BIOSCIENCE
- Mario Linimeier is appointed Managing Director
- Medical Strategy was awarded with the Finance Research AWARD. In the segment of Independent Asset Managers in Germany, the company was rated as “Outstanding“.
- At the “Funds Europe Awards” in London, Medical Strategy received a special commendation in the category “European Specialist Investment Firm of the Year.
- apoBank subsidiary takes a 25.1% stake in Medical Strategy.
- Medical Strategy receives seven Euro Fund Awards for the MEDICAL BioHealth and RIM Global Bioscience
- Dr. Jörg Blumentrath is appointed managing director