Information according to § 5 TMG:
Medical Strategy GmbH, Dr. med. Michael Fischer
Bahnhofstraße 7, 82166 Gräfelfing
Phone: +49 (0)89-27 27 24-16, Fax: +49 (0)89-27 27 24-24
Responsible for the editorial contents
Medical Strategy GmbH, Jürgen Harter
Daimlerstr. 15, 86356 Neusäß, Germany
Phone: +49-821-25 93 51-14, Fax: +49-821-25 93 51-11
Mr. Lawyer Dr. Karsten Kinast, LL.M.
KINAST Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Tel: +49 221 222 183 0
VAT ID no.: DE153384318, Registered seat: Gräfelfing
County Court: München, Trade register no.: HRB 169574
Managing Directors are Dr. Michael Fischer, Harald Schwarz, Jürgen Harter and Mario Linimeier
Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)
Responsible for the contents acc. § 6 MDStV
Medical Strategy GmbH
Liability for links
With the decision of May 12, 1998 “Liability for Links” (312 O 85/98) the Landesgericht [Regional Court] Hamburg has clearly decided that by providing a link responsibility is also if applicable assumed for the contents of the linked site, thus one can be made liable therefore; this can only be prevented by expressly dissociating oneself from these contents.
“The editorial office of Medical Strategy hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked sites to www.medicalstrategy.de or www.medical.lu and points out that it neither has an influence on the layout and contents of the linked sites, nor do they consider these contents to be their own.”
The use of the information offer of Medical Strategy in the World Wide Web is only permitted under the following conditions:
1. Use of the information offer
The whole presentation of Medical Strategy in the Internet is protected under copyright (all rights reserved). Insofar as software or other data are downloaded or reproduced in another manner, all rights of ownership shall remain with Medical Strategy. The full or partial reproduction, transmission, modification, linking or use of the information for public or commercial purposes is prohibited without the prior written consent of Medical Strategy.
2. No offer
The information published in the Internet presentation of Medical Strategy contains neither a recommendation, nor an offer, nor a request for acquisition or sale of investment instruments or for conducting other transactions. Neither does it represent any decision aid for legal, fiscal or other consultancy questions. Possible decisions concerning investments should not be reached until after the investor has obtained qualified advice from the assets supervisor.
3. Without engagement
Medical Strategy shall undertake all reasonable steps in order to check the accuracy and completeness of the presented information however can assume no warranty for this whatsoever. The information and views distributed via Internet are provided by Medical Strategy exclusively for purposes of information for private use. They can be changed at all times without prior announcement.
4. Google Analytics
5. Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
6. Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only.
The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
8. Transposition of the Second Shareholder Rights Directive (ARUG II) “Engagement Policy”
According to the definition, under section 134a paragraph 1 no. 2 of the Stock Corporation Act (AktG), Medical Strategy GmbH is considered an asset manager and must therefore describe its Engagement Policy pursuant to section 134b AktG.
- The company does not exercise any shareholders’ rights within the meaning of section 134 b paragraph 1 no. 1 AktG based on engagement in the company. In particular, no rights related to general meetings of stock corporations are exercised. The right to a share of the profits in the sense of section 60 et seq. AktG and to subscription rights are exercised in consultation with the customer.
- Important company matters within the meaning of section 134b paragraph 1 no. 2 AktG are monitored through perusal of the companies’ statutory reporting in financial reports and adhoc communications.
- There is no exchange of views with the corporate bodies and stakeholders of the company in the sense of section 134b paragraph 1 no. 3 AktG.
- There is no collaboration with other shareholders in the sense of section 134 b paragraph 1 no. 4 AktG.
- In the event of a conflict of interest pursuant to section 134b paragraph 1 no. 5 AktG, disclosure is made to the parties concerned in accordance with the statutory provisions and further action is clarified with the parties concerned.
- There is no annual publication regarding implementation of the Engagement Policy pursuant to section 134b paragraph 2 AktG because there is no corresponding exercise of rights.
- There is no publication of voting patterns pursuant to section 134b paragraph 3 AktG because there is no voting.